Monday, December 29, 2008

DANCING-MONTANA STYLE
As many of you know Matt and Greg market for Rocky Mountain Home Care and Hospice. Part of marketing is getting out in the community and getting involved. Well, part of being the wife of the marketer is going along for the ride, I guess??? So, a couple of the retirement home administrator's in Billings are SERIOUS ball room dancers. They invited us to a couple of holiday events and so after some very brief dance lessons we joined them. We were by far the youngest couples at both events. But, that was kind of what made it even more fun/interesting. If anything it has been great getting to know Bryan and Judy and getting out and doing something out of the norm. I wish I got a picture of Matt and I dancing (only to prove to our children it was done) but maybe next time. Alyson and Greg did great!






2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

Welcome back to Montana. Thanks for the birthday wishes. You dancing queen. All of those dancing classes paid off, I'm sure you could keep up with the best of them. with regards to the photos on my blog Picasa 3 is a fun cite to organize your photo and to make fun collages also picnik.com is a fun cite to edit your photos.

Andrea said...

I know how you can shake it. I remember many a dance a CHS with you!