DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!
So, about a week ago on a Sunday morning our disposal broke. Matt was at church for his usual meetings and I was trying to get dinner going and I needed the sink to work in order to do so. So, I thought I would give it a go. I took apart the disposal and all of the tubing underneath the sink and found the problem. I then put it all back together and hoped for the best. YAY! It worked!!! Now, the reason for this post is not to brag but to tell you "You CAN do it but DON'T! Why you ask??? Well, now every time something happens to the sink and I ask for Matt's help, he'll remind me that I can do it and then he won't have to. So, ladies help your husbands feel useful and always ask for their help because, even though I know we are all very capable of all of the masculine, husband tasks they too are capable of ironing,cooking, cleaning and the list goes on.Is this post rude??? I truly can't tell. The blunt Natalie tends to be too blunt!
If so, Matt I'm sorry (kind of).
Also, sorry about the religion showing in the picture.
9 comments:
Hey, aren't those my pants you have on? Way to go Miss Fix It.
love the post Nat, you are a super women. When my sister was in town last we installed our new dishwasher...she installed it. I learned a lot. You go girl!
You're so funny Natalie. It would NEVER go through my mind to even try to fix it.... I am not at all surprised by this post. I didn't think you were boastful at all, I felt accomplished for you. I guess I could try to earn that feeling on my own, but I'd rather have my husband fix the toilets around here :)
Love the "religion showing" comment...good one!
You should be able to link to my blog now.
Hehehe...glad you got the problem fixed! I would have just left it for Joe~
So proud of you. That is how I think...I would want to. I just don't usually get positive ending results.
Way to go Natalie! You are brave to attempt something like that.
Yay Natalie! Next time just don't tell!
I am very impressed!
Post a Comment