THE SASSY SEVEN YEAR OLD!
Abigail's actual birthday was a flop because of how sick she was. So in November we had a friend birthday party. I was trying to decide what would be an economically smart way to do this party. So, we did a cake theme. It counted as our activity, our cake to eat, and the treat for them to take home. I killed three birds with one stone! I made a bunch of mini cakes the day before and then let them harden in the fridge. This way it would be easier for the kids to put fondant on and other decorations on. The kids had a blast! I wasn't sure if they'd get bored but they loved it. Even the boys were loving it. We obviously still did presents and cake and ice cream and then a couple of games and called it good. Abigail has lots of little friends. We are lucky to have a bunch of kids her age in our neighborhood. I already mentioned in our prior post about Abigail at this time in her life. I do want to recap though, how much we love her. Everyone needs an Abigail in there lives!
The birthday girl!
kind of embarassed at my fridge
The birthday girl!
kind of embarassed at my fridge





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Abigail! It looks like you had a really fun birthday! Those cakes look so good Natalie! I wish your family lived closer!!!
Yum, those cakes are so cute and look so good to eat also. I think it's a great idea. I want to learn when I come up there next month. I love Carters Posse!
you are amazing, and what a fun party...i hope you had a great christmas
Post a Comment