HAPPY EASTER!
How handsome are these two?
So, I'm embarassed to say that these are the only picture I took of Easter. Once again I'll blame it on pregnancy. I'm hoping my friend Heidi has more of the day. I will have to post again if she does. If not, for my mom's sake, I will have to get Abigail dawled up again to show her in her Easter dress. The kids were treated great by the Easter bunny. Abigail got the "HOP" Build-A-Bear and the boys got a Lego Star Wars Wii game, along with a bunch of sugar. We went to the Stevens for brunch before church. Then we went to church to celebrate what the holidays is really about. It's always nice to attend church on a holiday. It makes my Sunday experience that much better. I love musical numbers and the spirit they bring and it seems on Easter the music is always so touching. I do have to share how grateful I am for the Atonement of the Savior. Can you imagine a world without it. There is hope in knowing that my daily bad decisions will be forgiven if I just ask. Knowing that I can have a Forever Family is what this symbolizes to me. It makes a silly bunny seem so unimportant.
How handsome are these two?
So, I'm embarassed to say that these are the only picture I took of Easter. Once again I'll blame it on pregnancy. I'm hoping my friend Heidi has more of the day. I will have to post again if she does. If not, for my mom's sake, I will have to get Abigail dawled up again to show her in her Easter dress. The kids were treated great by the Easter bunny. Abigail got the "HOP" Build-A-Bear and the boys got a Lego Star Wars Wii game, along with a bunch of sugar. We went to the Stevens for brunch before church. Then we went to church to celebrate what the holidays is really about. It's always nice to attend church on a holiday. It makes my Sunday experience that much better. I love musical numbers and the spirit they bring and it seems on Easter the music is always so touching. I do have to share how grateful I am for the Atonement of the Savior. Can you imagine a world without it. There is hope in knowing that my daily bad decisions will be forgiven if I just ask. Knowing that I can have a Forever Family is what this symbolizes to me. It makes a silly bunny seem so unimportant.
No comments:
Post a Comment