WE START EM' YOUNG HERE!
After school one day Matt and Carter decided to head over the hills to Laurel and go turkey hunting. They got their gear in and off they went. It's kind of funny because they will go for just a couple of hours because of how close the land they hunt on is. This is good for our little starter because hunting can be a long process. Carter loves going hunting and I'm not sure if it's because he wants to get an animal or if it's because he gets his dad all to himself.
After school one day Matt and Carter decided to head over the hills to Laurel and go turkey hunting. They got their gear in and off they went. It's kind of funny because they will go for just a couple of hours because of how close the land they hunt on is. This is good for our little starter because hunting can be a long process. Carter loves going hunting and I'm not sure if it's because he wants to get an animal or if it's because he gets his dad all to himself.
1 comment:
Where's Carter? I can't see him??? (I know, I know, I'm turning into a Markham with a joke like that..LOL!!)
Post a Comment