HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!!
For Abigail's 9th birthday we went roller skating. I could kick myself because I didn't take a camera to the roller rink. All of the kids along with Matt and I had a great time roller skating. I "ate it" a couple of times trying to skate like I used to. The grounds a lot further down now. Abigail invited her school friends and a couple of neighbor kids and was also very lucky to have her Grandma June here too. The best part is that she got a new little sister for her birthday. Originally Miss Emma was going to be induced on Abigail's exact birthday but then they took her earlier. At first Abigail was bummed but I think she will be happy to have her own special day as she gets older. Abigail told me she wanted a purple, turquoise and orange polka dot cake-so I did my best to make it happen. Abigail is 9 going on 19 sometimes. Not because she acts like a teenager so much as she is just so mature and tall and smart. She is the tallest girl in her grade. She also gets a long a lot better with older girls. We knew from the moment we met Abigail that she was an older spirit. She is so stinkin helpful! She plays such an important role in our family. She is still so naive and Matt and I love that about her. We are just so impressed that she can be so smart and so mature yet so innocent. Abigail is also very spunky and sometimes punky too-haha. She is super hyper and obnoxious and also very dramatic and snappy sometimes. I guess if she weren't these things I would be worried because I think every girl her age is this way. We absolutely love Abigail. She will always be our first little love.
CAKE TIME!
Her friends were so good to her
CAKE TIME!
Her friends were so good to her
No comments:
Post a Comment