Saturday, June 23, 2012

AAAARRRRENT YOU BUMMED YOU'RE NOT WITH US???
What a blast we had on Pirate Night.  It was so fun to get dresses up and be immature and goofy with the whole family.  I tell you what-This crew definitely knows how to put a good costume together.  I should really put my sewing machine to use more often.  My kids had a blast putting on their pirate gear and parading around as pirates.  I really and truly love this crew:)
That bottom right picture-Yeah, that's Papa and Gloria-great isn't it?
I would have never thought in a million years that I'd ever see my Dad with an earring in. 
 My mom's costume was fabulous too.
 
So, I do have to say that this was one of my favorite parts of the whole cruise.
I loved hopping on the beach cruisers with my family and riding around the Disney Island.  The cutest thing ever was the mini bike helmet they had for Emma.  She looked so stinkin cute.  She loved the bike ride at the beginning but got a little restless towards the end.  I could do this daily and it still wouldn't be enough.
This night was a bummer because I knew it was our last night on the ship:(  I just couldn't have stayed on this vacation long enough.  I love this picture of my mom and the little girls.  I also love Carter just chillin in the ship window.

No comments: