Thursday, March 8, 2012



RANDOMS
This is just one of those post where you need to show some pics and write about events but they aren't anything extraordinary to anyone else but us.  Abigail is the photographer in most of these and that is the reason mostly why I am blogging these, she asked.  The top is obviously Emma and I doing what I do from February to June-organizing Girl's Camp.  Next to that is Collins cool Lego Jetfighter.  At the end is Carter in his ninja costume.  Below to the left is Abigail posing.  Next is Emma sleeping on the kitchen counter.  Can't do that for too much longer because she will eventually roll right off.  Last is Abigail's super pretzels she made.  She ordered these from a school fundraiser with her own money.  She actually had a lot of fun making these with her friends.  Don't they look great?!

No comments: