Thursday, September 6, 2012

 

First Day of School 2012

So here goes another year of school!  I'm actually never quiet ready for school to start because I enjoy summer and just hanging out and being with one another.  Our summer was fabulous though and so I guess we have to take the bad with the good.  Abigail is starting 4th grade and has Mrs. Kangas for the 2nd year in a row.  It's a good thing she thinks Mrs. Kangas is fabulous and vice versa.  Carter is in third grade and has Mrs. Stafellino and Collin is starting kindergarten and has Mrs. Schumacher.  The older two were super excited to see all of their friends again and get back into the swing of things.  Collin was very excited yet so nervous for school.  He shed a few tears that morning because he was nervous.  I know he will absolutely love it once he gets the hang of it.  He loves structure and routine and is so obedient so what better place to be than school.  They are growing up way too fast which means so am I:)

No comments: