OUR CUTE LITTLE GRADUATE!!
Abigail's teacher who reminded us exactly of Grandma June and worked so well with Abigail
Love her little cheeks!
Abigail's serious (nervous) march
Abigail and Skye
This post is way overdue. We have been so busy and I am so behind with blogging. One day at a time right? Anyway, this is Abigail's graduation from Kindergarten. She absolutely loved school and she even liked going to all day Kindergarten. She needs her mind stimulated constantly and so this worked out great for her. She is such a bright girl and things come very easy to her. She loves learning and she loves teaching even more. She is our little reader now! She is sooo ready for 1st grade and she can't wait to get back to school. I know we need to take this all in because if she's like Matt or I, this won't always be the case. The little girl in the wheelchair is Skye. Abigail has been so quick at picking up on the challenges of school that they gave her, her own little project. She was Skye's helper. She is always there to help Skye with anything from carrying her stuff to actually speaking for her through an electric devise that I can't explain but it's amazing. You know, our kids can be little terds at home but knowing that they are doing what they're supposed outside of the home is what is really important to me. I love that she was able to help Skye and learn about how blessed she is physically and mentally. Love you Abigail and CONGRATS!!!
Abigail's teacher who reminded us exactly of Grandma June and worked so well with Abigail
Love her little cheeks!
Abigail's serious (nervous) march
Abigail and Skye
This post is way overdue. We have been so busy and I am so behind with blogging. One day at a time right? Anyway, this is Abigail's graduation from Kindergarten. She absolutely loved school and she even liked going to all day Kindergarten. She needs her mind stimulated constantly and so this worked out great for her. She is such a bright girl and things come very easy to her. She loves learning and she loves teaching even more. She is our little reader now! She is sooo ready for 1st grade and she can't wait to get back to school. I know we need to take this all in because if she's like Matt or I, this won't always be the case. The little girl in the wheelchair is Skye. Abigail has been so quick at picking up on the challenges of school that they gave her, her own little project. She was Skye's helper. She is always there to help Skye with anything from carrying her stuff to actually speaking for her through an electric devise that I can't explain but it's amazing. You know, our kids can be little terds at home but knowing that they are doing what they're supposed outside of the home is what is really important to me. I love that she was able to help Skye and learn about how blessed she is physically and mentally. Love you Abigail and CONGRATS!!!
1 comment:
She's adorable! What a great kindergarten experience, and how lucky to have such a special friend in Skye--I'm sure that experience will stay with her through her life. Congrats!
Post a Comment