Yea and you are taking away my fun for 2 weeks;) I hope you guys have a blast with your family there! When are you guys coming back to TN? We will have to go to dinner next time.
My name is Natalie Warnick. I am married to Matt Warnick and we have four amazing children. Our oldest is our super creative and absolute leader-Abigail. Next, is our laid back, super intelligent Carter. Then, is our sweet mama's boy who is obsessed with how things work-Collin. Finally, is our caboose Miss Emma J who is absolutely the easiest baby ever, with the greatest blue eyes. We live in Billings, Montana where Matt is the Administrator for Rocky Mountain Home Care. I am lucky to be a stay at home Mom and have a little side job working at a home decor store in my spare time. We absolutely love Montana but do however, miss our relatives in Utah. Luckily for blogs I will hopefully keep in touch!!
4 comments:
Yea and you are taking away my fun for 2 weeks;) I hope you guys have a blast with your family there! When are you guys coming back to TN? We will have to go to dinner next time.
Ohh...sounds like interesting reading is in store! That's what summer is all about :)
I hear you - ditto :) (and looking forward to it . . .
KK
I know what you mean!!!
Post a Comment