Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WE FINALLY GOT A FIRE PIT!!!
We were like the only home in Montana without a fire pit!
So, we finally put our fire pit in. We obviously have more work to do to make it prettier but it has given us some really fun nights so far. It was funny though, the kids after like ten minutes of sitting there were like, "Mom and Dad is this all we do, just sit and look at it? This is boring." We were like-talk about ungrateful. Then, after I thought about it, I guess just sitting there is never that much fun for a kid. But, after we pulled out the smores then they were happy. Finally after our first fire experience the kids and Matt had their first trampoline sleeping experience. They tried this once before and the kids got nervous. This time though, they were good to go! I got to stay inside with Collin (the allergy king) and sleep in the house. I actually love sleeping outdoors so it will be my turn next time. Anyway, bring on the dutch oven and foil dinners-YUM!the JUST SITTING portion


Doesn't Matt look thrilled???

4 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

There will be lots of us sitting around the fire pit soon and then the kids won't be bored. Can't wait!

Grandma Shauna said...

by the way Matt -- quit smiling so much in pictures. :)

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

your husband is the coolest guy I know...

bob

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, I'm so glad you have that. My kids are gonna love it. We can all sit around, drink Mt. Dew eat smores, and get fat, haha!