Thursday, June 18, 2009

OUR LITTLE NARRATOR
Before Abigail's Kindergarten graduation the classes put on a little end of the year play. Abigail was asked to be the narrator. She was actually a little bummed out because she wanted to stand and act and be like the other kids. I however, was very proud because they obviously wouldn't ask a bad reader to narrate. Abigail is so smart and has taken this reading thing and ran with it. She did a GREAT job!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

YAY Abigail! That is cute.

Mindy said...

I can just imagine her cute little voice as a narrator! How great she's such a great reader!

Grandma Shauna said...

Abigail is getting so grown-up. I hate that I miss out on things like this. So grateful for Blogs so I can see my grand kids at least through pictures doing things like this.

Anonymous said...

It seems like you just blogged about school starting. Boy does the time fly. I bet Abigail did a wonderful job.