My name is Natalie Warnick. I am married to Matt Warnick and we have four amazing children. Our oldest is our super creative and absolute leader-Abigail. Next, is our laid back, super intelligent Carter. Then, is our sweet mama's boy who is obsessed with how things work-Collin. Finally, is our caboose Miss Emma J who is absolutely the easiest baby ever, with the greatest blue eyes. We live in Billings, Montana where Matt is the Administrator for Rocky Mountain Home Care. I am lucky to be a stay at home Mom and have a little side job working at a home decor store in my spare time. We absolutely love Montana but do however, miss our relatives in Utah. Luckily for blogs I will hopefully keep in touch!!
2 comments:
That kid is so creative. You can tell that he keeps you on your toes.
Ha that's funny! Totally something Ryleigh would do!
Post a Comment