Sunday, February 7, 2010

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!
Santa Claus was very good to us this year. The kids got so many great things and they were thrilled. You know, my sister and I were talking and decided that the most memorable Christmas mornings are when you walk in to see a bike or a new puppy. I hope my kids were as thrilled to get these as Santa was to give them. My mom and Reiley were here to share in the morning with us. Look in the picture with Abigail how thrilled Reiley is to be awake so early. Our kids are at a time in their lives when the joys of Santa Claus are in full force. They get so excited and anxious, you know the way we all did (or still do) at one time. I am grateful for a hubby who works hard and also for the little gig I have that help provide for the holidays. It is definitely a time of year when you are reminded that giving should happen continuously-
ALL YEAR ROUND!The new bikes all shiny and ready to go!
Abigail made about thirty lists to Santa this year. She was so indescisive and just couldn't decide on what she really wanted. She is so funny because she would sit down, get her papers all organized and start her list with her toy magazine by her side. Santa ended up bringing her a LIV doll, a Wizards of Waverly Place wand and lots of other pink,purple,sparkly, fluffy little
thingermabobs.
Carter (as always) is super chill and laid back. When I asked what he wanted for Christmas he said he didn't really care, but that he wouldn't mind Lego's, a new game and a Nerf gun. He asked Santa at the mall for a dirt bike. I was thinking a little toy, not Carter! He was thinking a full-on dirt bike! Maybe another year:)

Our little guy was a bit confused but thrilled at his new toys. He got exactly what he wanted-LEGO'S, Bakugon's and more Transformers, along with some other fun things!

3 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Been wondering where you where :) Love the Christmas collages, looks like a wonderful holiday! Too cute kids!

Kristin

brittanimae said...

So cute! You obviously have Christmas figured out way better than I do. Your kids are growing up to look just like you--gorgeous!!

Reeses Pieces said...

Your kids got the bikes and we got the puppy :)

Looks like it was a great Christmas morning. I just keep thinking of how much more money I spend every year. It's getting crazy. I wish the purple, glittery, thingamabobs would work forever.