Saturday, May 22, 2010

ABIGAIL'S BAPTISM PREVIEW
Every year before the kids turn eight they have a baptism preview. I'm sure all of you who are L.D.S. have the same concept in your ward. So, Abigail along with all of her primary class got together at the Stake Center and had a little program which explained to them the importance of baptism and the things that will happen once they make the decision to be baptized. The kids were all very smart and super knowledgeable about baptism and the Gospel. Of course, the exciting part was going to see the font and leaning over the edge and imagining themselves being baptized. Thanks to Primary teachers and our ward family I haven't had to do anything to really explain baptism to Abigail because they have done that for me. I remember when Abigail was little and we asked her if she was going to be baptised she said, "NO WAY!" I remember asking her why and her saying, "that is scary, being all of the way under the water." Well, luckily Abigail is a regular fish now and has no fear of the water and of course, has the desire to be baptized. Crazy that we'll have an eight year old.
STOP TIME, STOP!!!Abigail, Chloe Nelson, Kennadi Stevens, Tucker Loris and Shiloh Mangus

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

That's crazy she's getting baptized this year. I didn't even realize it. Your kids are like mine in all of the pictures...the tallest ones!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Wow, Shiloh shrunk....LOL!!! That's not Shiloh, it's Ramsey....I'm still laughing....
You look very pretty Abigail. I can't believe you're old enough to be getting baptized.