Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'M THANKFUL FOR IT ALL!I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard for our family. He is continuously striving to do better and be better and has grown immensely since we first met. I need to take some notes from my hubby. I love him so much.
I'm thankful for wonderful food and a nice,warm home and all of the temporary, materialistic things I have to simplify my life and make it easier.
I'm thankful for my extended family. I have an amazing family with amazing relationships and friendships. There aren't many families out there who have the connection we do.
I'm thankful for amazing parents. My parents and Matt's parents are incredible. They do so much for Matt and the kids and I. They lighten our load so often and look out for us always. They have taught us so much and continue to do so. We are lucky children.
And last but not least I am incredibly thankful for my children. They challenge me daily and keep me on my toes. They show me they love me and tell me they love me daily. It's the little random "I LOVE YOU MOMMY" that makes it all worth it. I am thankful for my husband, my children and most importantly my Savior. As we all know without Him all of these blessings we would be temporary. I have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm thinking I'm thankful for those rolls haha!! Cute picture of you and Matt and Grandma and Abigail too....Maybe one day just one day we could all spend Thanksgiving day together again...it's been years.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

I'm thinkin' the same thing Nicole's thinkin'! LOL!!!

All cute pictures!!!! Cute post!