SLEDDING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND
I absolutely love the first big snow storm. And then the second, third, fourth and so on I hate. I do however, love the beauty of snowfall and the bright white days. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors with fun toys. Our neighbor just showed up at our door and told us to take our kids on his four wheeler. Matt graciously said it was okay and no thank you to be kind. Also, because he doesn't want to be responsible for ruining there things. I however, totally wanted to and said, "Heck yeah and thank you." We attached the sleds and went all around the neighborhood. The kids actually get to do this all of the time and have been spoiled. We keep saying this needs to be our next big purchase and then we end up getting something else. So, thank goodness for neighbors who expect us to use their toys.
The mess that comes with winter. I seriously can't stand when all of the clothes are by the door. I guess it's better than the alternative, snow and slush all over the carpet.
The mess that comes with winter. I seriously can't stand when all of the clothes are by the door. I guess it's better than the alternative, snow and slush all over the carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment