Two Peas in a Pod
So, many ladies go to lunch with their girlfriends, shopping with their sisters or on a date with their hubbies. Well, I seem to do all of the above with my little man, Collin. Because the others are in school and he is only at school 3 times a week he seems to be my companion. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to do all of the above with those people but Collin is just as good if not better. I'm in charge and I get to pick where we go and how long we stay and what we eat. He is getting pickier in his old age though. He hates the mall, loves Target (popcorn and slushies) and prefers McDonalds or Arby's (neither are my fav). What am I going to do when he's in school all day? Oh yeah, I'll have another little companion to take his place. Until then though, Collin you are the best date a girl could have! You already have a such a mature sense-of-humor and you crack me up. With your obsessive personality and mine we seem to be the perfect match for each other. Too bad in ten years this will probably not be the case. Hopefully when no one is watching I'll still be your preferred date of choice. I love you buddy.

1 comment:
I think it's great you guys have such a close relationship. That's how Dave and Carson are and now he's starting to hang with his friends more and it's kind of hurting Dave's feelings....Like he lost his BFF!!!
Ice storms are the worst...scarier to me than tornadoes!
Post a Comment