UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND ABIGAIL
June and Carl came to visit for the week. I was so super sick that week and totally not in a good place mentally and physically. I had just found out I was prego and not sure how I felt about the whole thing. I had never been sick when I was pregnant and I was down in the dumps. Carl has always wanted to go to Cody, Wyoming and so the adults and Abigail decided to make a day trip of it. The boys had no desire to go and so they stayed with me for the day. Abigail absolutely loves taking pictures and she loves to have undivided attention. She was a happy girl this day. They went to the Buffalo Bill Museum and got some dinner. I know Carl loved it there because June told me he was so happy to be there. I have been there a couple of times. I am not a museum person but it really is well put together. Cody is a fun little town to visit. I'm glad everyone was able to do something fun and that Carl was able to finally see Cody.
Like I said, Abigail loves taking pictures. On her long haul to Cody I guess the only thing that seemed appealing to take a picture of was herself. She's quiet the chatracter.
Do you think she's really asleep?
Like I said, Abigail loves taking pictures. On her long haul to Cody I guess the only thing that seemed appealing to take a picture of was herself. She's quiet the chatracter.
Do you think she's really asleep?
4 comments:
Yay! When are you due???? Congratulations!
Haha she's just practicing for all of her head shots she'll one day put on Facebook.....I hate when people do that :)
look down two posts....I wonder where she gets taking pictures of herself from?
That was from me natalie.....
Post a Comment