Thursday, March 31, 2011

A VERY MUCH NEEDED GETAWAY

We are so lucky to have really great friends. Our friends, the Stevens took us to Chico Hot Springs for Christmas. Obviously, it isn't December here. It took a couple of months to find a time that worked for everyone. I was in my 2nd month of pregnancy here and super sick. I had taken refuge in my house and shut out the world. I knew this was needed and it was definitely medicine for my mind. It is a very cute little resort tucked in the mountains. It's super cozy with a fabulous restaurant and fun little cabins. Then of course, there's the natural hot springs. It was so relaxing and the kids loved it. It kind of has that Homestead (for all you Utahn's) feel. We are so grateful for the Steven's who have introduced us to so many Montana things that we otherwise would never know about.How funny is this picture of Collin and I? He was so cold but still wanted to keep getting back in the water. So instead of getting him dressed and then undressed we just bundled him up and made him invisible.

No comments: