IT'S IN THE BLOOD
Carter was so happy to go with Matt and his dad to see all of these cool, old airplanes. I'm not sure who thought it was the coolest-Matt, his Dad or Carter. I wish I knew the names of all of these planes and what they were used for and such but I will have to blog aat another time when Matt is available to give me this info.

All of these photos remind me of the movie "Memphis Belle." Great movie!
Carter was so happy to go with Matt and his dad to see all of these cool, old airplanes. I'm not sure who thought it was the coolest-Matt, his Dad or Carter. I wish I knew the names of all of these planes and what they were used for and such but I will have to blog aat another time when Matt is available to give me this info.
All of these photos remind me of the movie "Memphis Belle." Great movie!
This seet is the last place I would have wanted to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment