FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
It wouldn't be the first day of school without a photo. Carter is starting 2nd grade with Mrs. Blakesly and Abigail is starting 3rd grade with Mrs. Kangas. Carter doesn't want to go back to school and Abigail can't wait EXCEPT-she heard she got the "Mean" teacher. Isn't it funny how the kids all talk about the teachers and rate them. When Abigail found out she got Mrs. Kangas she bawled and bawled. She was so super sad and she even has her best friend in her class. Knowing Abigail's personality I'm sure it will be fine. She's a great student and always does what she's asked. Carter is also a great student and got the "cool" teacher. He wouldn't care either way though because he's so laid back.
So, because I am so far behind in blogging I am happy to say that Abigail loves her teacher and is sooo glad she didn't get the other one. Carter thinks his teacher is all right. Funny how things work out. I'm just glad that there are people out there willing to teach our children because I know I couldn't do it.

It wouldn't be the first day of school without a photo. Carter is starting 2nd grade with Mrs. Blakesly and Abigail is starting 3rd grade with Mrs. Kangas. Carter doesn't want to go back to school and Abigail can't wait EXCEPT-she heard she got the "Mean" teacher. Isn't it funny how the kids all talk about the teachers and rate them. When Abigail found out she got Mrs. Kangas she bawled and bawled. She was so super sad and she even has her best friend in her class. Knowing Abigail's personality I'm sure it will be fine. She's a great student and always does what she's asked. Carter is also a great student and got the "cool" teacher. He wouldn't care either way though because he's so laid back.So, because I am so far behind in blogging I am happy to say that Abigail loves her teacher and is sooo glad she didn't get the other one. Carter thinks his teacher is all right. Funny how things work out. I'm just glad that there are people out there willing to teach our children because I know I couldn't do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment