EMMA J WARNICK
7 lbs. 14 oz. 21" long
Our Fourth Pride and Joy
Heavenly Father sent us our beautiful Miss Emma on October 24th, 2011. She is a definite keeper. I was scheduled to be induced at 7:00 a.m. I went in they gave me the pitocim, broke my water and I started contracting at about 9:00 a.m. By 10:00 a.m. I was delivering Emma. There was no time to think or breath. I had her naturally and I must say I have never experienced nor will I ever experience again, such pain. Since they gave me the pitocim I dilated to a 10 in 1 hour and it was horrific. I also must say that I fill like I could handle anything now. It was AWFUL yet fulfilling. Never again though-ha ha. Anyway, it's not about me, but Emma. She is beautiful. She has dark hair and really long fingers, just like her big sister did. I feel like these pictures from the hospital are a bummer. Once again, we weren't prepared with a camera and so we used Matt's phone. She is such a good baby. I keep waiting for the REAL baby to come alive but I think she is just an easy baby. She sleeps a ton and when she's not sleeping she just hangs out. She comes with me to work all of the time and just sits there and is super content while I work. Her brothers and sister absolutely love her. I have a feeling she will be very spoiled by all. I know it sounds so cliche' but I can't imagine our life without her. We definitely have had to adjust to having a tiny one around the house again. It's been a while and like they say, you forget. We are so happy she's healthy and has come to our family. It's a miracle every time a baby is born and such a blessing.
Heavenly Father sent us our beautiful Miss Emma on October 24th, 2011. She is a definite keeper. I was scheduled to be induced at 7:00 a.m. I went in they gave me the pitocim, broke my water and I started contracting at about 9:00 a.m. By 10:00 a.m. I was delivering Emma. There was no time to think or breath. I had her naturally and I must say I have never experienced nor will I ever experience again, such pain. Since they gave me the pitocim I dilated to a 10 in 1 hour and it was horrific. I also must say that I fill like I could handle anything now. It was AWFUL yet fulfilling. Never again though-ha ha. Anyway, it's not about me, but Emma. She is beautiful. She has dark hair and really long fingers, just like her big sister did. I feel like these pictures from the hospital are a bummer. Once again, we weren't prepared with a camera and so we used Matt's phone. She is such a good baby. I keep waiting for the REAL baby to come alive but I think she is just an easy baby. She sleeps a ton and when she's not sleeping she just hangs out. She comes with me to work all of the time and just sits there and is super content while I work. Her brothers and sister absolutely love her. I have a feeling she will be very spoiled by all. I know it sounds so cliche' but I can't imagine our life without her. We definitely have had to adjust to having a tiny one around the house again. It's been a while and like they say, you forget. We are so happy she's healthy and has come to our family. It's a miracle every time a baby is born and such a blessing.
We love Miss Emma J

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment