HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Because I had Emma so close to Halloween I wasn't able to go to all of the Halloween events. Matt took the kiddos and so I don't have very many pictures. This year we had a Native American girl (politically correct), a ninja and Bobba Fett. I love Halloween and getting dressed up. Abigail shares my same enthusiasm. The boys just wanted a costume that came with some sort of a weapon. The funny part is, the kids couldn't dress-up for school (lame), and they can't wear masks or use swords at the church function. So, every boy looks the same in there one piece, black costumes. The kids got loads of candy which Collin eats in one sitting, Carter doesn't care for (the only one with cavities, go figure) and Abigail organizes. When all is said and done Matt and I probably eat more of their candy then they do.
Abigail-9
Abigail-9 

No comments:
Post a Comment