HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!Carter turned eight this year. He decided (with Matt's help) that he wanted to have a Nerf party. He wanted to get all of his friends together and have Nerf wars. Well, because we live in Montana and the winter weather isn't super cooperative we had to arrange to do this inside. So, we went to the church cultural hall to make it happen. We had every boy bring their Nerf guns and if they didn't have one we had extra. We went and bought a ton of bullets and divided them out. Then, Matt set up a coarse with barricades and what not. We divided the boys into teams and then that was that. They played army guy pretty much. They had a blast. I thought it was a fun idea and would suggest it to any mom trying to come up with a good, inexpensive party.
Carter has really good friends. It's funny because Carter is super chill and relaxed yet, all of his friends are very much the opposite. His buddies are all very super energetic and hyper-ha. He is such an easy boy and always has been, in fact I have to remind myself that he's around because of how good he is. Carter is very much into electronics (takes after his uncles) and sports.Really those are the only two things that can get him worked up. He absolutely loves his new little sister. He is so good to her and he can't wait to see her after school. He asked me if he could take her for Show-N-Tell. Carter is very smart and very analytical. He thinks about things so deeply and in detail. He absolutely hates school-haha. Every morning he reminds us of that. Luckily he's naturally very smart otherwise the next 12 years could be rough. If I had to pick one of my most favorite things in the world it would definitely be Carter Warnick's cheeks! We love you buddy.
1 comment:
I just read back to catch up with you guys and I'm totally convinced we need to get our little crews together. I think Abigail and Addy would get along so well--both so artistic, and Emerson and Carter could love on some legos together. And man would I love to eat up that little Emma of yours! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment