Once There Was a Snowman
Finally!!! Mother Nature blessed us with some snow. Now, you'd think living in Montana this wouldn't be so rare, but this year things are different. For some reason we have had the most mild winter ever. I don't want to speak to soon though, because for all we know it might be the longest winter ever. Maybe it will be the hottest summer ever, who knows. I do know however, that I'm not going to complain. So, the kiddos took advantage of the snow and built some snowmen/women. They also built a fort. I guess they, really means Abigail and Collin. Who knows where Carter was. Oh wait I do-playing Wii. I've really got to work on monitoring the time spent on that thing-lol. Anyway, this might be the first and possible the last snow fort making day this winter-finger's crossed-haha!
Finally!!! Mother Nature blessed us with some snow. Now, you'd think living in Montana this wouldn't be so rare, but this year things are different. For some reason we have had the most mild winter ever. I don't want to speak to soon though, because for all we know it might be the longest winter ever. Maybe it will be the hottest summer ever, who knows. I do know however, that I'm not going to complain. So, the kiddos took advantage of the snow and built some snowmen/women. They also built a fort. I guess they, really means Abigail and Collin. Who knows where Carter was. Oh wait I do-playing Wii. I've really got to work on monitoring the time spent on that thing-lol. Anyway, this might be the first and possible the last snow fort making day this winter-finger's crossed-haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment