FOOTBALL FINALLY!!!!
Carter was counting down the days until he could play football. His dad has got him so excited and pumped to play. I actually don't know who's looking forward to it more. Carter is super athletic and a great little tackler. Right when I saw him in his uniform for the first time I thought to myself, "This kid was built for this game." I didn't get a lot of pictures because once again my phone camera isn't the best and they are always in motion-obviously. Carter plays Safety and loves it. I think he would also like to try out the line or Defensive End if not this year then in the future. I'm excited to see him grow in this sport. I'm not going to lie, his team was not very good. It was their first year though and they were all still trying to figure it out. Matt was able to coach defense for a couple of games and loved it! I have a feeling this will be my first of many seasons to come:)

No comments:
Post a Comment