
Happy New Year! We hope 2008 brings you a lot of happiness. We were able to ring the new year in with our neighbors down south. We vacationed in Mexico and it was a blast! I hope the New year brings a skinnier Natalie, funny money, no hospital visits, a completely read Book of Mormon, or any book for that matter and a lot of mission experiences. Matt hopes for patience in general.
3 comments:
Hi there!
Cute blog...I found it from Nicole's blog. I know Nicole, mainly through my sister who was friends with her in Tennessee that just moved to Utah. But apparently you and I have the same sister-in-law...Emily Warnick! My husband is Emily's brother and Emily's husband is your husband's brother! Too funny.
I'm sure you have their blog address, but if not here it is:
http://warnickfamily.blogspot.com/
and this is my blog:
quirkykirky.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blog world. You will LOVE it. It's so fun!!!!!!
Hey Warnicks! How the heck are ya?!?! Long time no talk.
I haven't seen you two forever! It's good to see that you two look like you're doing well. Your kids are getting so big! What a cute little family you have!
This blogging thing is kinda cool, I might have to get one! I was checking out Alyson's and she told me about yours and Nicole's.
So how's Montana? I've never been there, but I've heard it's beautiful!
Well I gotta go comment on Nicole's now. Catch ya later!
I sure miss all of the cute little faces in this picture. Why did all of my family just up and move?
I love these blogs -- I can keep up with what all of you are doing!
Post a Comment