
So, yesterday I got called as the Laurel advisor. I was already the Mia Maid advisor but I think it was time for a change. The Laurels will be a breath of fresh air and hopefully a little more mature. I did love teaching Mia Maids however, because they still listen and come every week. So, we'll see if the Laurels show up. They are kind of at that I am too old for this stage and there are only six of them so when one is gone the rest usually disappear. Maybe with the help of the Lord we can change that this year. Anyway, I am excited for the challenge!
5 comments:
I am jealous! I am in Relief Society and sometimes that makes me feel like I am 60 years old! With you there every week, they are sure to always come! I was over the Laurel's not to long ago and loved it, I'm sure you will too. Enjoy it, they truly do have a sweet spirit about them, even if you can't see it all the time!
Have fun with the Laurels. That is such a perfect calling for you!!
You will do great with the Laurels--I agree that you would be good in YWs!
They wiil love you! And if you have a hard time getting them to come at first, I bet treats'll do the trick! Whatever it takes, right?!
-Ginger
Working with the Laurels is in my Top 10 favorite callings. You get to watch them turn from a young girl into a lady (Relief Society Lady). It's magical to watch. I have no doubt but that you will love it too and be great at it. The girls will love your energy. Just be yourself!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment