Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thou shalt not covet!
So, I stay up for countless hours nightly enying all of your cute blogs and wondering how in the crud to do this so I guess I won't live vicariously through my sister anymore and I will create my own site. As we speak I am on the speaker phone with Nicole as she walks me through every little step down to spell check. Can you say dumb blonde or what? Up here in Montana we are ten years behind ( I found that out when I went for my first salon visit) which isn't always bad if you want to live a simpler life. But, I need to keep-up-with-Jones and so I am giving it a whirl. I want all of you out there who blog to forgive me now for anything that doesn't make sense, that is spelled wrong, gramatic errors, swearing here or there, me always complaining about some physical feature, bragging about my kids, referring to my mom and sisters all of the time, complaining about the cold and writing about absolutely nothing important. Can't wait to hear from you (that's me assuming you'll respond)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yes, we did it. I think it looks pretty good too. I'm excited you gave in. Just don't become a junky like me or Matt might want to kick you out. Can't wait to see updates! Nicole
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited. This really is such a great way to keep in touch. Especially where you are away from family and friends. I can't wait to check in on you and catch up on your life. Your family is adorable! Keep the posts coming.
Good Job Natalie and welcome to Blog world. I will add you to my blog. Check it out if you would like. www.bulldogsbunch.blogspot.com
Looks good! I'm impressed! Once I don't work so much I think I'll figure all this stuff out....
YEA!! I'm so glad you joined the blogger world. It's so fun especially when you don't live close. Abigals hair looks darling. Also tell Matt I feel his pain for heath ledger (although for probably different reasons. I am guessing Matt didn't find him extremly attractive)
Hey you did very good! I check everyday to see if you have put pictures on and today I was pleasantly suprised! your family is so cute! Keep up the good work and tell matt if he is anything like my hubby jas he will become obsessed too! tell him he can look at Jared and keri's from mine and kenz's too! keep up the updates! PS Im sick about heath ledger, to hot to die!
See! I knew you could do it! You have a super cute family, so you need to show them off! Now you should take Nicole's advice about becoming a junkie. . .my husband is worried I'm becoming obsessed! Glad you made it, keep it up! Lynnise
Natalie!!! Long time no talk. How the heck are ya?! Look at your beautiful family! You've got me beat in the kiddo department. I have 2 girls-Annika (4) and Brynlee (almost 2). Isn't being a Mom such a blast?! I can totally relate to your technological challenges. My husband had been telling me I should start a blog, but I, like you, have no idea what I'm doing! Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out soon. :) I love blogging-I guess I should say reading blogs-and am so excited to have found you. It's totally crazy how it happened. I was reading one of my friends blogs and her cousin is Wendi (Peterson) Coccomiglio. So I was seeing if Wendi had any links to anybody from High School that I would know. Well, she did,and that person had a link to Brittany's blog and then I found Nicole's and yours and a whole slew of others! I was so excited (and still am).It is so fun to see everyone's kids and what they are all up to 12 years later. I can't believe it's been that long! Anyway sorry for the novel. I hope it's okay if I check out your blog every once in a while..Love ya! (Jamie Collings Lorenc)
Hilarious! That is what blogging is all about...you got it!!
I kept wondering where your blog was! I'm so excited! It looks fabulous and you sure have figured out a lot more than I have! (ie: the cute background and posting the picture of Heath Legder, who I loved) And I love both Abigail's and your hair! I swear short is much easier.
- Ginger
Natalie, you are so kind, I have really been trying for like a year and half to lose all this weight, always my battle, but i have tried to stay away from bread and pop and I work out a little! But.. I also had surgery on my isophogas (cant spell) last year and it kinda forced me to get started! I really feel so much better! But.. Ill get pregnant and it will probably all come back! such is life! so Ill enjoy it while i can right? Thanks for the comment though! ~Robyn
YEAH! I am glad you are blogging! I love your template and everything! It is so weird to me, though, that my sister-in-law Jill is commenting on your blog! And that she sent me the link to your blog! ha ha! Small world! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment