Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pics!!! Thanks again for letting us come!!! It was nice to just get away and relax--it was great! We loved your house! I was also so glad that Bailey got to know her cousins! Bailey pointed to each one of you in this picture (we had been trying to get her to learn all of your names), and she now says each name...well, she struggles with Natalie, but she knows ya'll now! Thanks again!!!

angie said...

Love the slide show. Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I loved Collin in the mud and the one with he and his dad. The parade with Abigail's hand over her heart was darling. I feel like I still know your kids, though I'm sure that they will have a hard time remembering all of us. We miss you. TJ