So, I know not having a picture isn't as fun but I don't have any downloaded of my brother by himself. I just want to wish my brother a Happy Birthday! Where do I begin with Aaron? My little bro Aaron is amazing. He is a very talented, energetic guy with a great sense-of-humor. My brother has such a great testimony and knowledge of the Gospel. He has so much integrity and always chooses to do the right thing. He is a very hard-worker for his family and he has been known lately to burn his candle at both ends. Aaron is doing so great at school and making a name for himself in this big, crazy world. Most importantly, I always wanted Aaron to marry a great girl who would worship the ground he walked on. He deserves somebody who will always compliment him and give him positive attention. His wife couldn't be more perfect at this. He is now a Dad and is a great one at that. I have always had a great connection with Aaron and I am so grateful for his friendship. We Love You Aaron
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
4 comments:
Speaking of Aaron and his birthday -- can't believe how much Collin is looking like Aaron in the picture below. It will be fun to see if he continues to look like Aaron.
Ditto. Isn't it crazy that he has a little family now and is catching up in age. I agree with Mom. It's nuts how much Collin looks like Aaron.
Thanks natalie.. That means a lot.. Sorry, i have not checked the blog since my birthday..
Natalie I think this is the first time i've ever joined the "bloging world"... But I just wanted to say how thoughtful you are. That was a really cute blog! Hey, and well see you soon!
Post a Comment