We were so lucky to have Grandma, Grandpa, Emily, Bryson and Bailey come see us. Of course, those of you who have been here know, it was very low key and relaxing. We went to the Laurel parade, the park, out to eat a couple of times, a very lame circus, and we celebrated with our own fireworks. Matt is loving that fireworks are legal here in Montana! I think we all napped more than usual. I guess it was very needed??? It was great to have family here for the holiday and it is always so fun to build memories. Bailey was the love of Abigail's life and Abigail is in major need of a little girl around here. The weather was so hot and the bugs were out of control. Despite those two negatives we had a great time. I'm hoping that family members will continue to come see us even though, the excitement level here is hatin out. We had such a great weekend and we are so grateful that our family came to hang out. It is always fun to just chit-chat and eat, and eat, and eat. I think that was what we spent the majority of our time doing!
Thanks for the great time! Love You All!
Check out my slide show of the weekend!
4 comments:
Looks like you have a fun weekend. It sounds like you are going to have more family come visit you soon. Grandma can't wait!
You have such darling kids! I loved the slide show! Glad you had so much fun with the family :)
I wish I would have had family in town. At least there's always something going on when family visits. I actually did the fireworks at our house all by myself. So I can see why Matt loves it. It's get a little addicting.
What a cute video. I miss your kids so much! Dad and I are hoping and praying that you will be able to make it in July so we can have all of our family together again before even more of you "head for the hills".
Post a Comment