Thanks Grandma Shauna!
Thanks to my mom my kids are always fully dressed to the nines for each holiday. They are complimented every Sunday on their clothes and I can't take any credit for it. Of course with this week being the 4th of July they are decked out in their red, white and blue. Getting them to sit still and pose is a joke. To all of you who take such great photos of kids, I gotta give it to you. I just get frustrated trying to get them to look at the camera, smile or not. We are really excited for this weekend because Grandma June and Grandpa Carl are coming to celebrate the holiday with us along with Bryson, Emily and Bailey. Fireworks are legal here so Matt thinks it's the best holiday now. Whether you're barbecuing, picnicking, hanging with the fam, going to firework shows or what not that you remember how blessed we are to live in this country. It is so much more obvious as the world becomes more and more chaotic how great the U.S.A. is.
Have a GREAT holiday!
7 comments:
Looking good at the Warnicks house ;)
Natalie,
You need to come in July -- I miss you and your family soooo much!!! Give them all a hug!
I love that pic...it is so cute...hope all is well for you..I hope you have a great holiday also..
Hey Nat!
I just saw that you posted on my lame blog:) How are you? Looks like you are so busy. We are doing good in Las Vegas. Email me sometime brittgreene@hotmail.com. We can talk more.
love, brittany
Funny. I pretty much have the same picture outside my front door. Like you my kids got lots of compliments. I actually put those tye dyes crocs at Wal Mart that are red,white,and blue with my girl's dresses. I know it sounds weird, but it looked super cute. For church I just had them wear eyelit socks. Anyhooo....Cute picture!
Such cute kids Natalie- you are so well planned. I know Nicole is the same way.
Everyone I know seems to have been assigned to girls camp- I know that calling requires some effort since you have to get away from home. I'm certain the girls adore you- and one day will really appreciate the effort of leaders like yourself.
Cute kids! I think they posed great for you - I don't know what you are talking about! Are you coming to Utah for a visit? If you are we should totally get together - that would be fun! Let me know!
Post a Comment