Monday, June 9, 2008

Wow-Little did I know??

Okay, so little did I know that my sarcastic pictures and comment would get so many people fired up. I was just being my stupid, uneducated self. I would never vote for someone based on their name and if anyone would think that of me then they don't know me well enough. I clearly don't like Obama, but it has nothing to do with his name ( I promise). I do love that I have gotten so many comments though. I can't comment on any of your thoughts because I don't know enough about the system. To Kelsey, Tony and Emily and all of you who obviously don't have my same views I am glad you felt like you could share your views even though, they're not the same as mine. I think the greatest thing about this country is the very fact that we are all so diverse. I would never judge someone based on their race, religion or gender and I have been taught that from the get go. I do have to say though-Amen to what my brother said. I do think your past and your upbringing and your values play a role in who you are. May the best man win!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Well said. :)

Reeses Pieces said...

To me this is kind of funny, not the part where people expressed their feelings but the part where I saw a comment from both Aaron and Reiley. Hello.....what's that all about bros???? Where's my comments!

Lynnise said...

Amen sista!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress it Natalie, I totally knew where you were coming from in your last post.

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

It's so interesting to see who thinks what, huh?! I always assume people around me and relatives think the same way I do, but somehow we don't. My only hope is that it will be a little less divided. To me it seems like we're more divided by the minute and that we're getting more and more anti-american people popping up. It kinda scares me to think maybe there's major things in motion, as prep for the 2nd coming. It's coming, but I don't know if I want to be here for it! (why I got off on that tangent, I don't know)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Nat....you are so funny, as if you could ever offend anyone...Hope all is well in Mountain Land