MOVING WITH THE MARKHAMS!!!
Could the weather have cooperated a little?
Alyson and Greg happy it's almost the end of this whole moving thing.
The Elders Quorum President Duane doing what EQ Presidents do-MOVING.
Matt, Duane, Greg Jepperson and Alyson finishing up the final load.
Abigail's new little obsession-TY. Abigail has loved having this perfectly, perfect little guy around. She loves to hold him and feed him and talk to him. He is honestly the best baby. It's kind of scary that I forget he's even around because he's so quiet. I'm waiting for Collin to start dragging him around and playing with him as if he were a stuffed animal. Leave it to Collin to cause some chaos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You all have coats on, what's up with that? I can't even look at these pics because I wish I were there. This is really hard for me not to mention I'm super emotional right now, but hopefully I can just get up there and see you all soon.
It looks so fun for all of you. I can see why Nicole is having a hard time.
How fun! I live in the same neighborhood as my two sisters and I love it! It's great to be so close!
Post a Comment