HAPPY EASTER!
As always we spent a night a couple of days before Easter dying eggs. The kids always make short work of our activities and they're done before we know it. Isn't it funny that most traditions such as carving pumpkins, decorating trees, and coloring Easter eggs always take like thirty minutes. And then what??? Til next year, I guess. So, I'm trying to think of some other holiday traditions besides the obvious that will be a little more time consuming and exciting for my kids. ANY IDEAS??? They always love dying eggs though. They get kind of inpatient waiting for the color and so our eggs aren't always the brightest but definitely the sparkliest (not sure that this is a word). Of course, Collin's eggs were all green. If you don't know this already through previous posts my sons has a bit of a green obsession. He is fanatical about the color. At least, we know he's not color blind right? I love spring! I wish it lasted longer in Billings though. Our seasons are Winter for nine months, summer for three months and fall and spring seem non-existent. I might be overexagerating a bit. I wish I had majored in horticulture so that my yard would like Temple Square. Of course, next month I will have wished I had majored in something else wonderful. Anyway, I hope your Easter was terrific. I have many other pictures to post of Easter and spring, I just hope I get to them before next Easter. Stay tuned:)
Abigail and Collin with their eggs
Our patient child who tried to camoflauge his egg
Abigail and Collin with their eggs
Our patient child who tried to camoflauge his egg

1 comment:
I don't think you're exaggerating about the nine months of winter, with barely a day or two of spring and fall!! I think that's what I miss the most--even more than summer (I mean longer than three weeks of summer ;)). Way to go on the running, by the way! I think it's extra hard to run when it's cold so much, so you get bonus points every day you do it!
Post a Comment