ANOTHER GREAT SHOPPING DAY!!!
3 boxes Cinnamon ToastCrunch
10 cans Tree Top juice
6 cans Bumble Bee tuna
2 boxes frozen waffles
1 bag (about 11) apples
1 bag (about 11) apples
5 boxes fruit roll-ups/snacks
Total Price=$11.42-WAHOO!!
Why does paying so little feel so good? Why have I never couponed before? It does seem as though coupons are more for junk food than healthy food. But if you look harder and do your homework there's a coupon for almost everything. I usually wouldn't buy this many fruit snacks in one visit but they were free, so why the heck not??? I still have yet to find an amazing deal for milk, eggs or bread (the essentials). They are hard to come by. If you have an Albertsons they tend to be the most pricey to shop at. But, if you coupon they have the best deals on food. Walgreens, CVS and RiteAid are better for toiletries and cleaning supplies. If you do have an Albertson's go to www.fabulesslyfrugal.com. Good Luck!!

No comments:
Post a Comment