Sunday, March 14, 2010

WINTER 2024 HERE WE COME!!
We absolutely tuned in for all of the Winter 2010 Olympics. We TVo'd all of it and watched it on our own time without commercials which is always nice. Matt and I dated throughout all of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympics and it was such a fun memorable time. We had so much fun watching the flame being lit all over and going to different events and a couple of different competitions, one being downhill. The spirit in Slat Lake that winter I will never forget. It was just AWESOME! I want to be in every city for their games to feel that feeling again. Anyway, with the games always being on Collin watched with us as we cheered for the U.S.A. He came in one day with these goggles on and said he was in the Olympics. We thought it was way cool and got a good laugh out of it. I thought about the year he could enter as a competitor and I figured about 2024. Gosh, that's a long ways away, yet just around the corner with how fast time flies. The Summer Olympics are in England in 2012 and that is where Matt served his mission. Talk about a cool trip to plan. That would be just amazing! So, maybe in a couple of years I'll be blogging about Matt and me adventuring in England??? Let's hope so

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Put us on your invite list if you ever really do make plans. That would be awesome!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

We've never been into the Olympics but I think it's great that you guys are die-hards!