HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!
Poor Carter's birthday was in January and I'm just barely blogging about it. I am so far behind and I swear I'm going to catch up this weekend. Anyway, Carter is the big six! He had a bunch of his friends over for a movie party. They watched "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs," (which I highly recommend) and had ice cream sundaes. They spent a majority of the time being crazy and hyper and having balloon fights. Then Matt, as he would, started throwing popcorn in all of their mouths to see who could catch it. Needless to say, it was a huge mess but they loved it. Carter's friends completely spoiled him and he got some really cool stuff. He had a Bakugon party and that was more Collin's idea than his. Carter is so mellow and "whatever" about most things. At six he is still the easiest kid ever. He still listens so well (unless it's cleaning) and is all around just a good boy. He loves video games and being outside. He is so warm and kind and has a good heart. He is his sister's biggest fan ( he would never admit that)and a great big brother. He is super selfless and is always aware of others needs. He couldn't be a better kid (minus the temper that shows its self rarely) or a better son.




1 comment:
Carter remember when you stalked and killed me in Call of Duty... Very impressive...
Aaron
Post a Comment