HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!
Carter decided that for his birthday he was going to do the old school traditional party and just have all of his friends over for a sleepover ( no one else can do this because my kids can only have sleepovers at our house:) ) ha ha. Anyway, all the kids came over for games and cake and ice cream and the usual and then we watched some movies, had popcorn, and WAHLA-a party! Carter has really good friends and he has really close friends. He is actually the most calm of all of his friends I am learning. They must balance each other out. I had to put the picture in at the bottom right because it explains a lot about Carter. He is one of those kids who reads the card before he heads straight to the present. He is very kind and such a good kid.
Carter as a 7 year old: Carter loves Star Wars! He doesn't love school. He is very smart. He is such a good listener. He despises homework. Carter is a total homebody. He is happiest when he is at home with his family. Carter is a deep thinker. He loves Captain Moroni. He isn't a fan of primary. Carter has tonz of rhythm. He can be found doing dance moves a lot. Carter is very sensitive to others. Carter puts his siblings first even though, he doesn't always get the same in return. Carter would sit on the couch all day and play Wii if we let him. Carter is somewhat philosophical. Carter finally has two front teeth. Carter is aware of others feelings. Carter is still that little munchkin I delivered that has the most perfect round cheeks that I find myself kissing when he falls asleep. That said, he's not a fan of kisses. He is a great fan of saying, "I love you."
Carter decided that for his birthday he was going to do the old school traditional party and just have all of his friends over for a sleepover ( no one else can do this because my kids can only have sleepovers at our house:) ) ha ha. Anyway, all the kids came over for games and cake and ice cream and the usual and then we watched some movies, had popcorn, and WAHLA-a party! Carter has really good friends and he has really close friends. He is actually the most calm of all of his friends I am learning. They must balance each other out. I had to put the picture in at the bottom right because it explains a lot about Carter. He is one of those kids who reads the card before he heads straight to the present. He is very kind and such a good kid.
Carter as a 7 year old: Carter loves Star Wars! He doesn't love school. He is very smart. He is such a good listener. He despises homework. Carter is a total homebody. He is happiest when he is at home with his family. Carter is a deep thinker. He loves Captain Moroni. He isn't a fan of primary. Carter has tonz of rhythm. He can be found doing dance moves a lot. Carter is very sensitive to others. Carter puts his siblings first even though, he doesn't always get the same in return. Carter would sit on the couch all day and play Wii if we let him. Carter is somewhat philosophical. Carter finally has two front teeth. Carter is aware of others feelings. Carter is still that little munchkin I delivered that has the most perfect round cheeks that I find myself kissing when he falls asleep. That said, he's not a fan of kisses. He is a great fan of saying, "I love you." 

2 comments:
Just love that boy. Wish I could give him a big hug right now.
That's a cute post. Not a fan of school and primary...yep sounds familiar and about right for a 7 year old. My kids just adore your kids. They keep talking about how excited they are to see Collin. He's got big fans here in Memphis.
Post a Comment