Monday, January 3, 2011

I BET YOU'VE NEVER BEEN STUCK IN THE AIRPORT:) :) :)
Isn't it fun? Especially with your exhausted kids who find every reason to ride the escalator and go to the bathroom. While as the mom, I find every reason to stop at every little kiosk to get a treat. You know, this is something I have always been used to and seems like part of the deal when you're traveling. Having a dad who's a pilot this is usually expected. I'd still take sitting in the airport for 6 extra hours any day over paying full price for plane tickets. You get to sacrifice a little. I do think however, when I finally get home that I've spent just as much entertaining us all at the airport as I would've on a full price ticket. And really, I didn't buy these tickets anyway. So, thanks to Mom and Dad for flying us to Utah for the holidays. We had a blast and we'll sit in the airport any day, okay preferably in the U.S.A.
Abigail spent all of her downtime playing with the camera. She thought every moment was a kodak moment. As I look at this picture the only thing I'm thinking is, "Gosh, I hope there weren't any handicapped people sitting in another chair instead of this one."
Most pictures Abigail takes are of Abigail. She loves the camera lense.

No comments: