Friday, December 31, 2010

RANDOM PICTURES OF CHRISTMAS TIME
On New Year's Eve my parents took all of their children and spouses to an Italian restaurant downtown whose name I can't remember. It was great to be out without the kids and to get cleaned up for some adult time. It was also fun to try mussels for the first time.

Matt and Collin were just goofing around. Collin wanted to be packed up I guess.

We were able to got to Fashion Place Mall (a real mall) and spend some of our Christmas money. I seriously didn't realize how much I loved Nordstroms until I moved. I think I've learned from many Anniversary sales that there's no place like it:)

How cute is this? These two are like water and oil. They are pretty different in their little personalities and mannerisms. But, when it comes to a good ole cartoon they're both happy as can be. This is Everest on the left and Ty on the right.

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

You didn't loose all of your pics. That's good--How'd you recover them? I can't wait for Disney. It seems so far away but will creep up on us quickly. Keep posting...you're almost caught up :)