CHRISTMAS EVE PART I
On Christmas Eve we decided to have the first Hooper grandchildren nativity scene. It was really cute. The kids all had their different parts they dressed for and acted out. My mom spent many hours I'm sure making these costumes for them. Reiley played the guitar for our musical numbers and I read the story of the first Christmas. The littler boys for being so wiggly did a great job. With the help of Matt and Angela ( they sported their costumes well) all was well. It's so fun to see the family grow and to watch all of these little personalities mesh together. I'm sure the birth of the Savior was probably more reverent. I know the spirit was extremely strong that perfect night. But I guarantee our sheep and donkey's were cuter. What a fun tradition to start.
Abigail and Reiley in their own angelic ways portraying the angels.
Thank goodness Aaron and Reiley took at least one instrument (not the one with paid lessons) seriously. Because of Reiley we sang Silent Night to his guitar.
Abigail and Reiley in their own angelic ways portraying the angels.
Thank goodness Aaron and Reiley took at least one instrument (not the one with paid lessons) seriously. Because of Reiley we sang Silent Night to his guitar.
1 comment:
This was a fun night. Every time I go down the basement I miss having the kids down there. It's so dark and lonely.
Post a Comment