Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This years Halloween costumes were cake. Obviously the boys costumes are always pretty easy. If I had my way they'd be something more creative than a bagged costume from Wal-Mart but Super Hero's are what they love. This costume of Abigail's was super easy too. I suggest a gypsy to any little girl. You just have to go to your Goodwill/D.I. and find an old silk nightgown. Then cover it with a shirt and lots of silk fabric pieces. Abigail loved her costume and I loved the price. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. It reminds me a lot of when Matt and I started dating. I loved that time of our lives. I love the smell of fall. I love the leaves and the breeze and the scents and especially the food. I love to get dressed up. Since I was just a boring cowgirl there were no photo ops. Now, Matt LOVES to get dressed up! As soon as Halloween's over he can't wait until next year so he can get dressed up again-HA! Thank goodness we live in a neighborhood that's just the right size. Not too big, the perfect size for younger Tricker Treaters.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what! happy halloween? ha ha you kill me!
i'm not one to talk... i do late post's ALL the time! so here is a little trick!... you can change the date so it will post your halloween pics on 10/30 and your christmas pics on 12/25 instead of the forth of july!:)
haa ha!!
love you guys!

Anonymous said...

oops i ment to put 10/31!

Reeses Pieces said...

Haha Angela is funny!!

I love the Gypsy costume. I think that's what Cara should be this year. I'll have to remember to show her these cute pics of Abigail.