So cute. I think my favorite one is the one of your family sitting in the leaves and looking up at the camera. What darling pictures! Bet you are excited to get those printed and up on the wall. Super Super cute.
My name is Natalie Warnick. I am married to Matt Warnick and we have four amazing children. Our oldest is our super creative and absolute leader-Abigail. Next, is our laid back, super intelligent Carter. Then, is our sweet mama's boy who is obsessed with how things work-Collin. Finally, is our caboose Miss Emma J who is absolutely the easiest baby ever, with the greatest blue eyes. We live in Billings, Montana where Matt is the Administrator for Rocky Mountain Home Care. I am lucky to be a stay at home Mom and have a little side job working at a home decor store in my spare time. We absolutely love Montana but do however, miss our relatives in Utah. Luckily for blogs I will hopefully keep in touch!!
6 comments:
Oh how I miss all of my grand kids. I had so much fun with all of them!
My wish is to have ALL of you move closer to me one day -- SOON!
What a great looking family. You look beautiful!
love those pictures!
You do look beautiful Natalie...
I never got one. I want one of the family ones. I don't care which one. But can I be picky and get it in a 5x7????
So cute. I think my favorite one is the one of your family sitting in the leaves and looking up at the camera. What darling pictures! Bet you are excited to get those printed and up on the wall. Super Super cute.
Super cute pictures, your family is so cute!
Post a Comment