Monday, October 4, 2010

THE GOOD LIFE
I mean come on, how pretty is this? Once again, my friend Heidi invited me to her mother's house for a great relaxing weekend. The kids had a blast! Matt was out of town for work and so I just went and hung out with Heidi and her mother and the kiddos. Obviously by the pictures we did some horse back riding, played in the water, ate of course and just chatted. I love that Heidi's little ones can just hop on a horse and take off. I hope through the years my kids will be the same. Abigail would hop on a horse right now alone and be fine until the horse did something unusual and then she'd be a mess. I love the pictures of the sheep. With the sunset and the water they look awesome.


I absolutely love the sun glistening on the water. It was even prettier in person


The Steven's dogs just had a litter of twelve puppies

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Ha that picture of Weston (I think that's his name) without his shirt on and on the horse is so cute. Very country!!!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

It's always a fun time with The Stevens!