Friday, September 24, 2010

THE NEW HAPPY COUPLE! Sucha happy and giddy couple. Blake got a catch and Sheila did also. I always wondered who would land Blake. He is such a good guy and so kind hearted. He did good.
Doing our duties-It was actually really fun!
Obviously Bailey is so cute, but this little man Jack, I can't get enough of him. His face screams, "eat me up!"

Our cute helpers
Brothers
It's always fun to go to Utah, but when it's for a wedding it's even better. It's so fun to see a family member so happy and in love. Blake and Shelia had a beautiful weeding and their sealing was spectacular. I think it was more for me than them. It was such a pretty reception at this Italian Vineyard type setting. June did a fabulous job with the dinner and Shelia did fabulous with her reception. Matt and I were lucky to be able to help with the refreshments. We recruited Ethan and helped make whitewashes for the guests. It was fun to be able to hang out and do that. The kids of course, had a great time with their cousins and grandparents. It's great to have a new sister-in-law and a new great friend. Love our new newlyweds.







3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the idea of the sno cones. I think that's so much fun. Gosh the weather looks so pretty. Too bad it's freaking cold now!!!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

That's a cute picture of you and Matt making White Washes.

alpinekleins said...

Enjoy the season!

˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛

•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛

• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛

……~٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩( -̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃ •̃)۶

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kristin