Friday, September 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!!
This paragraph is written by Carter
Collin's birthday was a blast. We got to make robots out of wood and paint. We had a pinata and Collin started to cry because he couldn't break it open. So, we gave him a second try and then he was happy. His birthday was pretty much all about Transformers. He got a lot of stuff too. He got a Hot Wheels track. Collin I hope, had a blast too. I love Collin because he's such a cutie. He is so funny too.
Good Job Carter!
Collin's birthday was total chaos! We had over 20 little people here. Mind you, about 11 of them were invited. Lots of siblings came also. I am positive Matt is over parties for a while. He was probably planning his escape the whole time. Sadly enough I would have beat him to it. I usually love throwing parties but this one was unmanageable. I guess the more the merrier-Right? I know I said this in the last post but Collin seriously lights up our lives. He is quite the comedian and a very peculiar little dude. He has such a mature sense-of-humor and he loves to use it on his parents. He loves to get a good laugh out of us. We love Collin so much!shots with his family
He wanted to arrange some of his Transformers for the picture
Pinata=tears
His friends were really good to him

7 comments:

Tabby said...

So sad my little Griffin didn't want to stay for the whole thing! He thinks the transformer cupcakes are cool!

Some day Collin and Griffin need to play~

natalie spratling said...

I remember you being pregnant with that sweet little guy when you moved here. Such a handsome little guy. Happy Birthday Collin:)

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Wow! That's a party! Looks like a lot of fun. Sad we weren't there.
You have so much more energy than I do! The way I go is the movies give everyone a bag of treats, I fall asleep and cross my fingers everyone is there when I wake up..LOL!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Collin! I love the transformer pinata.

Mindy said...

I love that the pinata is bigger than he is! Looks like fun...I'm sure the kids had a blast even if you were ready to tear out your hair. He is such a sweet kid, hope he had a great birthday!

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow, your hair is getting long. I haven't seen it like that for a while.

I like Alyson's comment. I had to laugh because I'm turning into that kind of Mom too. I had a party for Carson once and 20 boys showed up...learned my lesson then. I'm sure Cara will have a big one too though. She's into the whole sleepover thing right now so we'll see.

brittanimae said...

That does sound like a gong show--but it also sounds like you handled it with grace! It's so strange when the littlest ones grow up. Happy birthday Collin!